Wednesday, July 21, 2010

day 3

I slept for like 11 hours again last night. This time it didn't feel so good. Ugh. Today was off to a rough start.

I had to get back in to the swing of work after 4 days off, which is always a challenge. Eating at work also tends to suck if I don't pack food, which I need to actually go grocery shopping in order to do. So, yeah. I also had a massive headache when I got home (probably due to eating not enough) and my work out suffered because of it. Today was a kind of a loss overall.

Tomorrow will be better.

Foods:
-a handful of trail mix (with peanuts, cashews, almonds, raisins and m&m's)
-3 small slices of pizza with giardiniera
-some carrots
-juice of some carrots, cucumber, lime and ginger
-a veggie burger with 1/2 an avocado and some ketchup
-peas and corn
-2 asian chocolate niblets from nyc

Exercise:
-about 1/2 of core synergistics

1 comment:

  1. a. i ate carrots today too, hence the scrabble game being called "carrot"
    b. i want that trail mix
    c. i never eat enough in the daytime and always have a headache as well...then i get home and eat like 6 sugar free jello snack packs

    ReplyDelete