Tuesday, July 20, 2010

day 2

Let's not talk about the past few days, ok?

I'm calling this day 2 because this weekend was rough and it was my birthday so I think I get a free pass :)

I slept for like 11 hours last night and woke up today feeling pretty refreshed. I spent several hours outside walking around the park, which is always a nice way to spend an afternoon (even though it was humid as f*ck and I was sweating up a storm). Since this weekend was kind of a bust on the food and exercise fronts, today ended up being the first day of p90x recovery week. We opted to do Cardio X instead of Yoga X because Yoga X is annoying and long as hell. Also, I have heard from a reliable source (someone who's done the p90x program already) that Yoga X can always be substituted with another form of cardio and you can still achieve awesome results. So whatevs. I ate pretty well today too, and am feeling good overall.

Foods:
-2 slices of Ezekial sprouted grain bread with raw almond butter
-1 apple
-1 veggie burger (the real kind with actual veggies, not a sick Boca patty) with 1/2 an avocado and some ketchup
-a tropical whole fruit popsicle from Trader Joe's (these are the real deal-no fake stuff, 80 cal and totally delish)
-a handful of raw almonds
-some carrots and hummus
-2 chunks of pineapple
-some pineapple and some blueberry asian gummy candies (yum!)

Exercise:
-Cardio X

No comments:

Post a Comment