Wednesday, July 14, 2010

day 0

I'm feeling much better today, thank god. Plus when I got home from work I had a lovely surprise in the form of some Fisher's smiley cookies straight outta N. Canton, OH! I was starving and I'd eaten pretty well the rest of the day so it was a perfect treat!

I haven't worked out yet, but as soon as I finish my juice I'm going to get down with some p90x kenpo. I hated it at first, but I'm really starting to love it (which shocks the shit out of me). I guess that's all for today!

Foods:
-juice of 1 apple, 1 cucumber, 1 lime and some spinach
-1/2 slice of banana bread
-some watermelon
-some pineapple
-1 100 cal cookies and cream think thin bar
-carrots and celery with a little hummus
-1 Fisher's smiley cookie (:))
-juice of 1/2 lemon, 1/2 cucumber, 1 1/2 carrots, some kale, cilantro, spinach and celery
-1/2 cup of raw almonds and walnuts

Exercise:
-p90x kenpo

No comments:

Post a Comment